Pullet-Shut automatic chicken door

Pullet-Shut Chicken Doors

Official BYC Sponsor
Official BYC Sponsor
Premium Feather Member
Nov 3, 2023
Hello!
I should start with an apology. We should have had a presence here to address questions and issues regarding our automatic door. But my 'excuse'... we're older and computers aren't the top of our priorities!

We are the makers of the Pullet-Shut Automatic Chicken Door. We are a small business and build everything right here in Lockhart, Texas. We've been making the doors since 2010. We're not on amazon or the cheapest because we make the best quality product and we actually answer our phone.

I'm not going make a long post, but we've started a youtube channel (Chickens and Bees) and here's a video where we talk about the door. (note, we're not the fastest talkers, but hopefully you'll enjoy a bit of our humor and appreciate our encouragements):

We plan to put out a video every week or two talking about two topics: chickens and bees. If you have questions, please ask away.

Hello!
I should start with an apology. We should have had a presence here to address questions and issues regarding our automatic door. But my 'excuse'... we're older and computers aren't the top of our priorities!

We are the makers of the Pullet-Shut Automatic Chicken Door. We are a small business and build everything right here in Lockhart, Texas. We've been making the doors since 2010. We're not on amazon or the cheapest because we make the best quality product and we actually answer our phone.

I'm not going make a long post, but we've started a youtube channel (Chickens and Bees) and here's a video where we talk about the door. (note, we're not the fastest talkers, but hopefully you'll enjoy a bit of our humor and appreciate our encouragements):

We plan to put out a video every week or two talking about two topics: chickens and bees. If you have questions, please ask away.
Hey guys, great to see you on here!

@Pullet-Shut Chicken Doors has been a long-term sponsor of our amazing community for many years.

Definitely check out their youtube channel and then see their products here: https://chickendoors.com/

Back
Top Bottom