Making the most of it.

Just took these to the brooder.

Ohhhhhhh my goodness!!!! Tooooooo much sweetness!!!!!

Good morning all!!!! I got bunches to do today. My little nieces birthday. I haven't gotten anything for Easter yet and I have to dye eggs with the kids. Ohhhhh and set my jack babies later today! My house is falling apart but that can wait for a bit. Hope everyone is doing well!

Also debating going to the caucus today.... But I just don't think I'm gonna have time...
1f61e.png
If Trump's there, all he's going to do is low-grade the other candidates, with liberal amounts of expletives thrown in for good measure.
I don't like him at all, but I'd take him over Hillary any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. Unfortunately for the country, I'm afraid that's what it's going to come down to. Either way, the U.S. is in the "hurt locker"

Edit: Forget all that. You said caucus; I was thinking debate. Can you tell I ain't a Trump fan?
gig.gif

Last edited:
If Trump's there, all he's going to do is low-grade the other candidates, with liberal amounts of expletives thrown in for good measure.
I don't like him at all, but I'd take him over Hillary any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. Unfortunately for the country, I'm afraid that's what it's going to come down to. Either way, the U.S. is in the "hurt locker"

Edit: Forget all that. You said caucus; I was thinking debate. Can you tell I ain't a Trump fan?
gig.gif
Dont worry, I did not participate in any Trump caucuses. LOL

Back
Top Bottom