Making the most of it.

The Jack baby hatch is set.. Got all the shopping Im gonna do done... thank God. Skipping out on the birthday parties.... Broke participation records for our caucus in our district. Pretty cool. Im tired. just counting down the time for a beer.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere. It's almost midnight @ Benny's house...you're late.
gig.gif

Not at all. MC does the same. She even has a long straw that reaches the water troughs so she doesn't have to get out of bed if she gets thirsty in the middle of the night
gig.gif
@MotorcycleChick
Always knew she was a keeper. LOL

Did I tell you guys last night that Brandon broke the glass out of my bator... I spent all night redoing it, but its still running smoothly. He felt so bad.. he was crying and saying mamma I am so sorry, I was ticked but what can you do. He is keeping his distance now.... Tough lessons.

Did I tell you guys last night that Brandon broke the glass out of my bator... I spent all night redoing it, but its still running smoothly. He felt so bad.. he was crying and saying mamma I am so sorry, I was ticked but what can you do. He is keeping his distance now.... Tough lessons.
If it happens again, why not look into plexiglass? It's clear, reasonably flexible, more forgiving than glass, and probably cheaper than glass.

I don't know about the heat retention compared to glass, but i's worth checking into

Last edited:

Tough way to learn, hope the little Jack eggs are OK!

Back
Top Bottom