Making the most of it.

My jack babies.

A long but good day. My eyes are tearing, I am so tired. The kids had a good time. The extended family that came over were good with a hamburger helper dinner. I went from no celebration to a full house but that is okay. They were all easy breasy and just happy to be here and didn't care I made no Easter dinner. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Love you all.

A long but good day. My eyes are tearing, I am so tired. The kids had a good time. The extended family that came over were good with a hamburger helper dinner. I went from no celebration to a full house but that is okay. They were all easy breasy and just happy to be here and didn't care I made no Easter dinner. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Love you all.
better to think about more as getting together than cooking some extravagant meal, that's just a bonus. Any reason for family to get together is a good reason, and the food should be deemed good regardless.
Happy holidays from mine to yours.
Attimus

I'm sure everyone was happy with whatever you whipped together. Here, I plan for a month. That's how it is every holiday. My family is very divided from the way it was when I was growing up. I feel very blessed the people who choose to celebrate with us and try to make it special for everyone. This year, I have been sick for nearly a week. I called out work part of Thursday and all of Friday. (I haven't called out sick in over a year. Almost 2 years.) So, I was teetering on the idea of postponing or cancelling Easter dinner here. Glad I didn't. So, Sunday rolled around and it's just a big scramble to get the food done, clean the house, Rush rush rush. Then, after its all over, :cool: RELAX!!!! Have a good day. Got to go to work.

I'm sure everyone was happy with whatever you whipped together. Here, I plan for a month. That's how it is every holiday. My family is very divided from the way it was when I was growing up. I feel very blessed the people who choose to celebrate with us and try to make it special for everyone. This year, I have been sick for nearly a week. I called out work part of Thursday and all of Friday. (I haven't called out sick in over a year. Almost 2 years.) So, I was teetering on the idea of postponing or cancelling Easter dinner here. Glad I didn't. So, Sunday rolled around and it's just a big scramble to get the food done, clean the house, Rush rush rush. Then, after its all over, :cool: RELAX!!!! Have a good day. Got to go to work.

There you are. Did you get that horrible flu that has been going around? Glad you are feeling a lot better!! Usually I go all out with Easter and have a ton of people here.. This year was different but when I told everyone weeks ago that we weren't hosting Easter I got a few calls from people wanting to come over anyway the night before so there you have it... But it is a blessing they want tone with us on a holiday so I did what I could last minute. Have a wonderful day at work, hope you get to come home and relax.

Back
Top Bottom