Making the most of it.

Day six of my jack baby hatch. Couldn't see any development might be too early yet. They are back in the bator. Noticed the aircells are a little too big so I bumped up the humidity a bit. I hope these babies make it!!! Maybe I just don't have the quail hatching gene. Will recandle on day nine.

fl.gif

Day six of my jack baby hatch. Couldn't see any development might be too early yet. They are back in the bator. Noticed the aircells are a little too big so I bumped up the humidity a bit. I hope these babies make it!!! Maybe I just don't have the quail hatching gene. Will recandle on day nine.
Here's hoping the little quail have a good hatch!

Good luck!

-Kathy

Decided to spend the day trying to catch up on my obligations to BYC.. @lazy gardener I finally filled out the survey..

@Sally Sunshine I have updated the members article to page 120.. with the help of Chaos and @Yorkshire coop . I think I fixed my article. Hope this helps you guys out.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom