Making the most of it.

In all honesty, SC's a sharp troop; but he delights in rubbing folks the wrong way. If you catch him in a serious mood, he can come up with some good ideas and information.
Only certain people, and you could see real fast who can take a joke and who can't, who can dish it out but not take it.

There's some great new people hanging out at the frog, and it's a bit calmer than it was. No drama, which is nice.

Three hours in the car with the trouble makers.
1f602.png

I'm gonna be so sad if I fail twice in a row.. I just might pack up the bator for a bit. Actually I got to hatch for one other person after the quail.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
Oh, I do hope it turns out well and doesn't lead you to giving up.........

LOL. I miss those days at the Frog.

Have a great Beach trip Linda!! It's been a while since I've seen the ocean. Take some pics for me!

Oh, the beach -- how I love the beach. I cannot wait until we get moved and settled and can say, "Hey, let's go to the coast for the day" - and just get in the car, drive a bit and be at the beach.........

In all honesty, SC's a sharp troop; but he delights in rubbing folks the wrong way. If you catch him in a serious mood, he can come up with some good ideas and information.
So, this shirt would be fitting?

Oh, I do hope it turns out well and doesn't lead you to giving up......... Oh, the beach -- how I love the beach. I cannot wait until we get moved and settled and can say, "Hey, let's go to the coast for the day" - and just get in the car, drive a bit and be at the beach......... So, this shirt would be fitting?
Actually, I think that's my shirt....,..

Back
Top Bottom