Making the most of it.

I'm not doing well at all... I went and took a shower and the quail is dead... I am so sad. God is only suppose to give you what you can handle and I can't handle this any more...
Close your eyes and take deep breathes. In through the nose and out through the mouth..........deep breathes......in through the nose and out through the mouth.

6c4b7bd8d4e4d6a24140176fe566432d.jpg

I'm not doing well at all... I went and took a shower and the quail is dead... I am so sad. God is only suppose to give you what you can handle and I can't handle this any more...
hit.gif
You can handle it, and you will..These things happen, Hon. We don't always know why, but evidently this particular quail was not meant to survive; nothing that you did wrong...you gave it the best of care while it was here. I'm sorry this had to happen now, with all you've got going on in your life, but you're a strong woman; you'll get through it all & move on, sadder for a while, but stronger for the experience. Just have faith.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
It's terrible, isn't it? Who gave those people the right to my personal information anyway? Thought we had a right to privacy. There should be some recourse and accountability for when they make an error too! huff! Hubs and I use a visa card for almost everything, and earn miles on Alaska Air. Balance is paid in full every month. Seems to me it is just as easy to buy groceries, gas, and sundries on one card as it is to pay for each separately. In fact it might be better. You get a big itemized list once a month to see where all your money is going. Easier to keep track and budget.
Absolutely!

Tho I do use cash for smaller local businesses because the credit card use actually costs the business money......
.....I know this from having accepting CC payments myself selling stuff at art fairs/shows.
They appreciate it and often give me a reduced price, because the prices have that CC cost built into them.
I do the same thing!! Got to support mom & pops!

Good morning all and welcome spook writer!! Excited to hear more about you.

You all have convinced me.. I guess it's time to go credit card shopping!!
1f62b.png

Wishing was in the house this morning!! Woot woot!!! How did we all get so lucky!! Lol love you wishing.

Today will be a great day. Keep my head up and focused on the issues at hand!
Love you too, LindaLou
love.gif
Been trying to read through from the beginning, but gave up (I never even made to your wedding
sad.png
) and started reading the latest a few days ago. You have gathered another group of wonderful, supportive people here.
hugs.gif

I know it's tough, but when you're ready, don't forget to count to count your blessings. Real basic like, I am grateful I was born in this country and not Afghanistan. I am thankful I can turn a faucet and have clean water to drink. I am one of the lucky ones because hot water comes out when I turn the other faucet, like a miracle! I always start with these 3, and the rest come easy. Of course, I need time to have a good wallow first. Maybe that's why I appreciate the hot water so much.

pig_02_ls0032_01_p.jpg
images

Thank you all for the support. Not crying any more. My hubby is taking everything pretty hard today as well... Never seen him punch a hole in the wall before... I just talked to him and he is just sick to the stomach with everything...

Just gonna have some beers until my eyes stop being puffy and the aches go away.. After all it's 5 o clock somewhere.

Gonna have to try again tomorrow... Today was a stay home and hide and sulk day... Tomorrow I will be focused once again.

Love you guys

Back
Top Bottom