Making the most of it.

@lindalouly - what great pictures of your sister's farm, it looks like your birds will have a happy foster home and hopefully it won't have to be for too long.

hugs.gif
&
love.gif
for you and yours Linda.

Well, I think tonight will be our last night here. We rented a storage unit and have most stuff packed and out of the way.. I just have a couch that I am going to dump on Sunday anyway and our tv's and x boxes left in the house. The dogs dont know what is going on and are nervous and whiny... but it will all be okay. Thank God I have my folks... I just imagine all those that have no plan B.... They end up sleeping in their cars or homeless.... thats a tough pill to swallow.

Thank you all for your kind words. It means the world to me.

Well, I think tonight will be our last night here. We rented a storage unit and have most stuff packed and out of the way.. I just have a couch that I am going to dump on Sunday anyway and our tv's and x boxes left in the house. The dogs dont know what is going on and are nervous and whiny... but it will all be okay. Thank God I have my folks... I just imagine all those that have no plan B.... They end up sleeping in their cars or homeless.... thats a tough pill to swallow.

Thank you all for your kind words. It means the world to me.
hugs.gif

You have come through all of this with so much grace! You are so right about the good fortune of having your folks as a fall back, hopefully you will be out and in your own place before you know it.

hugs.gif

You have come through all of this with so much grace! You are so right about the good fortune of having your folks as a fall back, hopefully you will be out and in your own place before you know it.
Thank you. LOL I dont know if you would call it grace... hahahahahaha... We are all trying hard. Its only a matter of time before we find our roots.
hugs.gif

Does anyone have any ideas how to get the rooster in a dog kennel??? He is mean and I have to do that tonight.
Wait for him to go to roost and snatch him up from there -- grab him by the legs, this gives you control of him as you can always hang him upside down away from you to avoid pecking and wing flogging --- the leg hold also makes dropping him into a kennel easier

Back
Top Bottom