Making the most of it.

Just because people are passing something around doesn't mean you have to take some
tongue.png

Good morning everybody. Up too early.... Ugggghhhh got to work on getting my credit reports today and see what I need to do to fix them up. And fix the police report as well cause I guess I didn't fill it out right. Then look for some kind of credit monitoring company and get signed up for that. Fun stuff! Gotta get my scores up if I want to buy a house. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Looking to do a usda loan. I think that's our best bet for a home loan. Hope you all are having a great day!!!
We bought this place thru Farmers Home Administration ( the other FHA)
Don't know if it still exists; you can check. It was cheaper that Conventional or the regular FHA.
If Devin served in the military he should be eligible for VA, as well.

We bought this place thru Farmers Home Administration ( the other FHA)
Don't know if it still exists; you can check. It was cheaper that Conventional or the regular FHA.
If Devin served in the military he should be eligible for VA, as well.

Devin wasn't in the military. The usda loan covers farming land. It's their agricultural FHA loan so I'm assuming just like what you did. I'm not sure how long it will take to get our ducks in a row but it's time to start.

I am in the process of refinancing 2 of my loans. I was told sign up for Equifax. Look at the report. If you have any creditors, call them and ask that if you paid them would they mark your report as paid and would they remove it.

If there is,anything on there that isn't yous, dispute it. You can do that right in the credit report.

She said make sure the outstanding balances on any credit cards is less than 50% of the total balance.

I'll see if I can find anything else. Good luck.

I am in the process of refinancing 2 of my loans. I was told sign up for Equifax. Look at the report. If you have any creditors, call them and ask that if you paid them would they mark your report as paid and would they remove it.

If there is,anything on there that isn't yous, dispute it. You can do that right in the credit report.

She said make sure the outstanding balances on any credit cards is less than 50% of the total balance.

I'll see if I can find anything else. Good luck.

Ohhhh okay!!! Thanks!!!!

Whatever you do, don't consolidate your loans; just gets you in deeper. Pay off the smallest one quick as you can, by making double & triple payments (to the principal only. Once you get that one paid off, do the same thing with the next smallest one.

We don't have loans which is part of our problem... No credit.

Back
Top Bottom