Making the most of it.

Just texted my best friend the news.. she says.. CONGRATULATIONS, I am so excited for you with three addresses near her house that are for rent... LOL
gig.gif

he.gif
I got an email earlier saying that Local had responded to something. When I clicked on it, it had been erased. Then I see that I don't have a sense of humor.
hide.gif
Now I can't stop wondering what was said.

As for the woman thing, it is less what someone said, and more of what I was reminded of. My problem. They didn't mean to offend.

No, she doesnt have chickens.. but the area is a huge farm community. She told me that the houses she looked at were all animal friendly. Kind of hoping for a farm house somewhere.. The kids, not so excited about being in the country.. but we got to do what we got to do.
The kids will get used to it, and in a couple years you wouldn't be able to drive them off with a stick.

No, she doesnt have chickens.. but the area is a huge farm community. She told me that the houses she looked at were all animal friendly. Kind of hoping for a farm house somewhere.. The kids, not so excited about being in the country.. but we got to do what we got to do.
Kids rebound easy. Maybe your friend needs some chickens. :D

Back
Top Bottom