Making the most of it.

Oh my! That's funny! I don't have a Facebook either. I have a LIFE!
big_smile.png
For curiosity's sake, how does Facebook (an online platform) differ from BYC (an online platform) with regards to having/not having a life?

No, she doesnt have chickens.. but the area is a huge farm community. She told me that the houses she looked at were all animal friendly. Kind of hoping for a farm house somewhere.. The kids, not so excited about being in the country.. but we got to do what we got to do.
She doesn't have chickens YET -- she just tore down the old coop to make room for the new and improved one she's going to build when you bring her round to the dark side, lol.

For curiosity's sake, how does Facebook (an online platform) differ from BYC (an online platform) with regards to having/not having a life?

She doesn't have chickens YET -- she just tore down the old coop to make room for the new and improved one she's going to build when you bring her round to the dark side, lol.

Lol exactly!!!

Okay.. I'm done with the pity party. Time to make the most of it... Sorry for all the negativity today. Tomorrow will be better.
There's no need to apologize for life. Things don't always go the way we want them to. For the day starting out so badly with the notice you've turned it around amazingly with your dad making his offer and your friend finding you places in the country. :hugs

There's no need to apologize for life. Things don't always go the way we want them to. For the day starting out so badly with the notice you've turned it around amazingly with your dad making his offer and your friend finding you places in the country. :hugs

Awwwww sweetness. It helps to have a sounding board. You are always there for me and I hope to be the same for you.
1f49a.png
1f499.png
2764.png

Back
Top Bottom