Making the most of it.

Im bored so... theres that... I posted this on the share a laugh thread....

I have a new kid staying here for a few.. Met mom, gave her my number and made sure I had hers and texted to make sure she would respond.. Everything went well.... so I was sitting here today and I over hear the boy telling my son that his mom was texting him and asking if he was a good boy.

Well, instincts ran hard and I went and texted the gal that... your son is horrible.. so horrible, I dont know how you manage to deal with him every day.....

So now we shall see if I am as funny as I think I am.
8-0 a friend of your sons? and you just met the mom?!?

I find you hilarious.
I'm a M-F office worker. So I'm off weekends to do whatever the h3ll I want
big_smile.png
How are you today?
Im doing really good, was motivated today. Got stuff done and I am done with my pity party.. so all things are good.

8-0 a friend of your sons? and you just met the mom?!?
Yep, It is a new kid... I have never met him. There is a reason I always have kids here and my kids rarely leave... People drop their kids off and forget about them for days... I never do that. I dont understand that. I never do that and I am cautious about the boys.

Sweet. Since we know you does that mean we get a sneak peek?
big_smile.png
So people seriously drop there kids off and pick them up days later?
They really do... I get boys here that stay for the summer.... never hearing form their parents.... i am going to disappoint a lot of kids when I move out to the country... I just was always so scared for my kids to leave that I let others come in.

Back
Top Bottom