~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I think you are going to have some cute Seramas! Everything about them seems to be coming along great. High chest, vertical wings, lots of confidence. I can't wait to see them all grown up!

Thanks for the reply! I'm super excited to see how they come out. Can I show these guys like are they ABA reconized? Also what's colors are mine? Thanks

The ones that are pictured 2 mottled and one wheaton hen! Seramas can be shown at any show but cant take anything higher then Best of Breed! White Seramas will be the first to be Recognised
first qualifing meet being at Ohio National(this fall)s second being in delmarve delaware(this spring)!

Last edited:
Quote:
Go to the "uploads" bar in the top of the thread. You can upload pictures then copy the address and put it right in the message section and there you go
smile.png

Tammie

Quote:
He looks really nice!!! hows his weight?

I have never weighed him so I will have to try and do that.
Is there a good weight that he should be?

So briarpatch... I have two black mottled and one tan Wheaton or somthing like that haha. What are some dqs like black on shanks, earlobe color?

Here are a couple more of my little guys feel free to critique them if you like . https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/53887_imag0025a.jpg I'm just starting to learn what is needed for show . I've been breeding for type and size but now I guess I need to try to get yellow out of ears and black even smudges off of legs . I've never shown poultry . But really would love to try with breed . I've been collecting my flock for a little over a year now .

Does anyone know of a breeder or somebody near Texas that breeds or sales hatching eggs or chicks adults etc? I would really like to have some just to see if I like them. Then if I did I would wonna start breeding them. But I've heard the eggs are really hard to hatch? Why is that?

The eggs are not hard to hatch, not in my experience lol ..... lets see I got one batch off ebay , 7 hatched, then i went to meet a reputable breeder and learn more about the breed and correct type and came home with eggs that sat out on a work bench for 2 hrs that hens had been on then drove with them in the car and at home had to hook up the bator and put them back in the bator and one week later hatched 3 chicks lol and have a few more that will be hatching this week, fragle ? naw...i came home with the eggs in the bucket on my front seat with the a/c on too BTW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom