~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I think you are going to have some cute Seramas! Everything about them seems to be coming along great. High chest, vertical wings, lots of confidence. I can't wait to see them all grown up!

MikeS(erama) :

amazing briarpatchfarms!
As promised, here is a pic of the three chicks I have. It's all three and you can definitely see the different coloration with each one.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/56813_img_2685.jpg

Also here is how I'm thinking their classes are going to be just by size alone:

Class B Cockerel
Class A Pullet Larger Class B possible Class C Pullet

Cute birds! I love it when they're this age, because just when you think you know what color they're going to be, they start to change into nothing you've thought of before! I have a cockerel whose color I'm calling "dirty columbian", and when he was your chicks' age, I thought he was going to be silver duckwing!​

Quote:
Here's a couple of Leo's babies! The little one is two days old; I put his egg under a broody, and I found her sitting NEXT to it the next day! I put the cold egg back in the incubator for lockdown, with little hope for it, and here he is (a couple days late)! The other one is about two weeks old,under a different broody. I have broodies like crazy these days; it's so nice to have birds to do my dirty work, especially since I'm leaving for France (for work) tomorrow. So much less work for the caretaker. I told her to just "pick up the hen, shake her a little, and make sure all the babies fall out!"
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/31816_leos_chicks.jpg

P.S. ~ You have a fun time in France even if it is for work!! Wish I was in your luggage, lol.
cool.png

I cann't seem to email you because I use a free mail account . Thank you though . It was very kind of you to offer and to welcome me in . It seems this is more of a private group . Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday .

Quote:
We aren't a private group!! We are jsut a bunch of serama lovers!! Welcome and let the serama addiction for you begin!! LOL!!

Ok tell me what ya all think of my boy. He wasn't poseing (sp) or anything and I was lucky he stood still long enough to even get the picture!!
Briarpatch his color looks a lot like your Troubadour !! I still hate that you lost my favorite!! I am so sorry about that!!
34701_seramaroo.jpg

Quote:
I think you are going to have some cute Seramas! Everything about them seems to be coming along great. High chest, vertical wings, lots of confidence. I can't wait to see them all grown up!

Thanks for the reply! I'm super excited to see how they come out. Can I show these guys like are they ABA reconized? Also what's colors are mine? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom