MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Pics
I haven't posted in ages! But since, I rescued a pet mallard and she and my drake are great together, though he doesn't completely understand the whole breeding thing even though he is going on two years old (He was never with any other ducks, just me )
Her and my goose dont get along so well because she thinks my drake is her baby and she doesnt want him to be around her haha

I am in Middle Georgia. Does anyone know where I can find a Mallard Drake fairly close. All of mine turned out to be hens.

Hello everyone,
I'd just like to introduce my little girl Crispy.
I came across this thread in July shortly after my girlfriend rescued a day old mallard duckling from our street! The poor bugger had been running around on the hottest day of the year and was in a bad way when we took her in. We called her Crispy mainly for this reason :)
I'd meant to post something earlier but trying to duckify the yard took more time than I had! So now I have amoment I'll introduce our little girl and her friends.

Crispy

The friends we got her so she could live outside (and so we could finally get some sleep!)

And for the cuteness factor everyone else's duckling pics reminded me of

Hello everyone,
I'd just like to introduce my little girl Crispy.
I came across this thread in July shortly after my girlfriend rescued a day old mallard duckling from our street! The poor bugger had been running around on the hottest day of the year and was in a bad way when we took her in. We called her Crispy mainly for this reason :)
I'd meant to post something earlier but trying to duckify the yard took more time than I had! So now I have amoment I'll introduce our little girl and her friends.

Crispy

The friends we got her so she could live outside (and so we could finally get some sleep!)

And for the cuteness factor everyone else's duckling pics reminded me of
Aw, what a pretty girl, and gorgeous other ducks too! Love the snowy call...I really wanted a couple snowy mallard girls, but sadly it didn't work out. Love the one of her chewing on her tailfeathers too, lol.

Just thought I should let you know Delilah laid her first eggs! Just in time for Christmas in -33 c weather!

Just thought I should let you know Delilah laid her first eggs! Just in time for Christmas in -33 c weather!
Wow, what a trooper! Mine quit laying months ago, lol, and it's only 19°F here tonight. (I'm bringing them inside for the night since it's so cold and it's xmas and all...hope they're prepared to cuddle, haha)

Back
Top Bottom