MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Pics
ohh nevermind
lol.png

Hi guys , so I don't know if anybody watches the national news or anything but right now in mississippi we have had 2 weeks of rain only Haveing maybe 2 or three days no rain , and those days are spread out not in a row.

I know up north it's cold and stuff right now, but Yall get snow we here get freezing rain , meaning that it didn't have time to run into snow or hail its little ice crystals surronded by water and it hurts and freezes, then your also wet while in the freezing temperaturs Makeing it very exposed to hypothermia .so that's been 2 weeks here . It's hard just trying to keep very thing warm is Soo tough .

There are a number of kinds of dangerous weather, buff goose guy. Breathe, be creative, take it one day at a time, do what you can, it's what we're doing with seriously dangerously cold now for weeks and weeks.

I Dont know if i have posted these pictures, but well, here they are.
Some days ago the first duckling of the year hatched, and i think its Chocolate. Im so happy if he is, because i have wanted chocolate mallards for so long. Last year i bought 1.2 Lilac mallards, and they can produce chocolate.

And this week we will go to a new friend and buy some new pure wild mallards, he has a big pond with wild mallards and geese, so im gonna get some mallards from him.(Y) They are mallard/grey colour :D I need some new blood in my stock :D

Lilac Female:

Magpie:

White:

Daniel

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom