MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Pics
okay spring is almost here !!! we have started our spring plans for breeding and hatching, since we are also getting calls this spring as well we plan to allow our mallards to socailize with call but during breeding season the mallards will go into breeding pens according to color while the calls we be able to free range in an attempt for pure call babies.

This year we will have 3 black mallard ducklings hopefully, 2 of which will stay in the pure black mllard breeding program, the other one will be bred with my lighter grays in an attempt to get blue and chocolate mallards :) we are hopeing for the best
thumbsup.gif
and are ready for the long road ahead fpr different color mallards

also if anyone living in the USA has snowy mallards please message me im looking for some :)

What are yall's spring plans ?

Yesterday i was at a friends farm to get som real wild mallards. He has 3 big ponds with mallards, other wild ducks and wild geese, the mallards are freeflying wild mallads.
I got 3 pairs, they are very wild, but i bet i can get them tame, just like my mandarin ducks.

Yesterday i was at a friends farm to get som real wild mallards. He has 3 big ponds with mallards, other wild ducks and wild geese, the mallards are freeflying wild mallads.
I got 3 pairs, they are very wild, but i bet i can get them tame, just like my mandarin ducks.

Awesome! I wish it was easier to get wild mallards in the states.

Back
Top Bottom