MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Pics
Are you sure Buff Goose Guy???? So I used to have a hen that my brother caught as a duckling, we kept her for about 2 weeks, then my mom returned her to where she was caught, I was mad because I knew it wouldnt live on its own and slim chance of finding its mom, well a few months later she flew into my yard and called my place home. Mind you I live in the middle of town so it wasnt just a passerby mallard, It was her and she was here to stay.

bad experience judges were not applying by apa standards and mixed bred birds who didnt even have papers won many 4 h shows

also most of the people didnt care for their ducks at all like they literally threw them around and kany bled but the people said that the birds would get over it

as for your other topic idk

bad experience judges were not applying by apa standards and mixed bred birds who didnt even have papers won many 4 h shows

also most of the people didnt care for their ducks at all like they literally threw them around and kany bled but the people said that the birds would get over it

as for your other topic idk
Thats funny, I see the same stuff here, I am in 4-h and the people who win every year I never see them in the barn with their birds. I am in the barn for 4+ hours a day caring for them and just being with them and informing the public about poultry.

And yes, No apa standards are applied whatsoever. My good friend entered a true snowy call hen in the fair through 4-h and was beat by a horrible quality snowy

First of the season black mallard egg

Back
Top Bottom