MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

This is Al and Toona named after the Lake they were rescued from.

Silas did a bit but now is I making the sweet duckling sounds again. Do drake mallards have the brown coloring for that long? I am so sorry I am a total nOOb. Silas is my baby bed us next to my side, I make him /her food so no matter what drake or hen will be loved

What is the male and female quack sound? I don't know the difference? Silas was making the sound almost on accident. If I herd it again I would known. You know like your baby's first words.
My baby relaxing in his playpen after a long day of playing ball with my 5 year old.

What is the male and female quack sound? I don't know the difference? Silas was making the sound almost on accident. If I herd it again I would known. You know like your baby's first words.
My baby relaxing in his playpen after a long day of playing ball with my 5 year old.

The Drake sound is a raspy sound. The sharp clear quacking sound is a hen. The hens beak is orange around the edges while the Drake's beak is an olive greenish color.

What is the male and female quack sound? I don't know the difference? Silas was making the sound almost on accident. If I herd it again I would known. You know like your baby's first words. My baby relaxing in his playpen after a long day of playing ball with my 5 year old.
I used to link to a couple of my youtube videos to illustrate the difference between male and female sounds but then someone else on here shared this link that has both: http://www.majesticwaterfowl.org/artquacks.htm
How old is Silas?

Back
Top Bottom