MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Hi i have 3 mallard ducklings about 5 days old! I recued them as they were abandoned by their parents!!! I love them they are so cheakey!!!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

hope you like
1f493.png
1f493.png
1f493.png

well congrats

Little nixie and her big bro
i am so happy to finally have a black mallard well technically they are both black mallards they have the same genes. lol
anyway they are doing great :)

Last edited:
Yeah they got a sad back storry though... abandoned by their parents when they were only about 2 days old!!

And no this is my first time having anything to do with ducks/ ducklings but i have got everything that was recogmended.Apart from a heat lamp do they really need one as they seem fine without?!?

Yeah they got a sad back storry though... abandoned by their parents when they were only about 2 days old!!

And no this is my first time having anything to do with ducks/ ducklings but i have got everything that was recogmended.Apart from a heat lamp do they really need one as they seem fine without?!?
okay you do get that raising them means that you cannot just release them back into the wild you now have to care for them for their whole lives unless you give them away.

Hi i have 3 mallard ducklings about 5 days old! I recued them as they were abandoned by their parents!!! I love them they are so cheakey!!!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Hi guys i was wondering if you could answer my 2 questions?
1. Can you sex you mallard ducklings, but not the vent way?
and...
2. Can anyone recogmend a cheap duck coop/ dog kenal that i can get for my 3 ducklings???
thanks

Back
Top Bottom