MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

It's winter, and i always have most of my breeds together when its winter, but here are some pictures from today.

Mallards and one Call duck (the brown white bibbed male left corner)

Here are some mallards, one crested duck, some east indies, one mandarin duck, two snow geese and one black swan ;)

Last edited:
It's winter, and i always have most of my breeds together when its winter, but here are some pictures from today.

Mallards and one Call duck (the brown white bibbed male left corner)

Here are some mallards, one crested duck, some east indies, one mandarin duck, two snow geese and one black swan ;)
They are beautiful Daniel I have a question I don't know much about snow geese but I thought they were all white ?
That Blk Swan is gorgeous

Last edited:
Well here's Junior and a tiny layer of snow

I like her too, and I'm a Mallard snob. She has very nicely penciled feathers. (The lighter lines around the feathers ) that is where 100 percent Mallards differentiate themselves. The length of bill, color of bill and the pencil ing can usually show the difference. Look at the Mallards you see in public ponds. They can hardly fly. A Mallard should be strong enough to be hard to hold. Lol You have a nice female and if she is tame good for you.

Walt

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom