MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Hi! I would like to show everyone my quackers! Their names are Pippin, Merry, and Samwise from Lord of the Rings. There is one hen and two drakes and they are almost 9 weeks old. I hope everyone enjoys!

The two drakes are on the left and the hen is on the right.

Someone is doing a flip!

Someone is doing a flip!
That flip shot is awesome!
lau.gif

Hi! I would like to show everyone my quackers! Their names are Pippin, Merry, and Samwise from Lord of the Rings. There is one hen and two drakes and they are almost 9 weeks old. I hope everyone enjoys!

The two drakes are on the left and the hen is on the right.

Someone is doing a flip!
Beautiful trio! I also have two drakes and a hen mallard! I bet you are excited for them to start flying, its so fun for both them and you! Where did you get them?

Zambia

Adaline

Nyasa

A few days ago I left the gate to the pen open to get the hose for their water, and the drakes walk out and fly around my house! That was their first time flying! So of course I freak out and hope they didn't fly off!
1f62e.png
But I got them back in their pen.
263a.png

Last edited:
I am at 3,000 ft-mountain rage 2,000 ft at the center of town. I am in between. Still trying to get a hang of water crystals. It's been crazy around here. Don't have time to get on much. We made a few changes around here. Humidity pads came so did the water fountain we ordered.maybe weekend it will slow down.

A few days ago I left the gate to the pen open to get the hose for their water, and the drakes walk out and fly around my house! That was their first time flying! So of course I freak out and hope they didn't fly off!
1f62e.png
But I got them back in their pen.
263a.png
Haha, yeah it is scary the first few times! Don't worry though, if they have a nice home and plenty of food they won't leave! My mallards fly a couple miles in circles around my house every day, and its awesome!

Haha, yeah it is scary the first few times! Don't worry though, if they have a nice home and plenty of food they won't leave! My mallards fly a couple miles in circles around my house every day, and its awesome!

They do! Question if my mallards saw wild mallards flying would they try to join them? Because where I live in WI there are quite a few. I will post some more pictures later.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom