MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Okay! Thank you for all of your help
263a.png

Everyone post pics of your mallards.... if you aren't sure if its a rouen or mallard
idunno.gif
POST IT ANY WAY! I am dead obsessed with mallards and would love to hear about and see yours!
thumbsup.gif
hey this is my first time hatching ducks and when I got them yesterday they were already developed with veins and they are moving what should I do how do I know when to put them in lockdown.

Here is their coop it is 4 ft wide and 8 ft long, with 7 seven nesting boxes. Their pen is 8 ft wide and 32 ft long and 6 ft high. It's for my sister's chickens too 13 of them! So there might not be enough room when they get older. I might have to build something else for the ducks.

Last edited:
Here is their coop it is 4 ft wide and 8 ft long, with 7 seven nesting boxes. Their pen is 8 ft wide and 32 ft long and 6 ft high. It's for my sister's chickens too 13 of them! So there might not be enough room when they get older. I might have to build something else for the ducks.

Nice coop! Yeah, you might want something lower to the ground for your pekins especially, is it hard for them to get up there? I didn't know you had 2 pekins, and what is that black duck by the pool in the second picture? Do you have pigeons too, or is that a chicken in the third pic?

Nice coop! Yeah, you might want something lower to the ground for your pekins especially, is it hard for them to get up there? I didn't know you had 2 pekins, and what is that black duck by the pool in the second picture? Do you have pigeons too, or is that a chicken in the third pic?

Thank you! Okay so I have a pekin,created,cayuga,pigeons and chickens and of course the mallards. Not all of the birds are mine my sisters own the pigeons and chickens.

Back
Top Bottom