MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Ohh if that really makes you mad listen to this,

I found a "hatchery" that said they sell chocolate mallards. You can imagine how excited i was, so i asked for a pedigree and blood test, they said they didnt have those things. Then i asked if the birds were pure. They said "Yes" then I asked ok then how did you get this coloring?

Their answer:

"I mixed a call duck with a mallard"

I lost everything i was so angry, I told them that they were selling a false product and could be criminalized for it, and that what they were doing was terrible and all this stuff,

Long story short they never replied after I told them this, but their site is still up.
That is rather deceptive, but I don't think they could get into legal trouble for that?

Speaking of Mallard crosses, here are a few of mine. All three hens are excellent fliers and circle many times over the property everyday with their Mallard dad, but the drake doesn't fly quite as much. My Mallard/Khaki Campbell hen My two Mallard/Buff Orpington hens And my Buff/Mallard drake. He isn't related to the hens.
Your ducks/birds are very cute. Note the bottom pic and the cutie pancaking in the snow. It's my opinion that the mallards fly because they have burb in their genes. (I am odd)

Your ducks/birds are very cute. Note the bottom pic and the cutie pancaking in the snow. It's my opinion that the mallards fly because they have burb in their genes.

(I am odd)
smile.png
Thank you!!!

They are ducks. They are round and cute. I had about 40 standing in front of the door demanding food. I threw it on the ice and it cracked under the weight of the duck swarm. Bootiful burbs :weee

Back
Top Bottom