Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE

I'm home!  Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes!  I'm not even going to try to catch up - I'm sure the regulars did a great job of helping out and don't even need to worry about that!  Gonna take it easy for the next few days but I'll be off and on.
cliffs notes: lots of love. Some chick picks. Mhp talk and oh lots of love. ;)

We did NOTHING whole you were gone Blooie, aimless without our leader
wink.png

Glad you are home and hopefully feeling a LOT better. The surgery was, I'm sure, no fun but how much better you must feel with oxygen getting to all the right places
big_smile.png

Here's some pics

Inside (I removed the fleece and added a towel on the floor)

Aw, cuties! They look comfy. I had problems with mine getting caught here and there until I put the whole MPH setup inside a pillowcase and clipped it shut so they couldn't get inside it. And strapped the whole thing so the pillowcase wouldn't sag.

I'm home!  Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes!  I'm not even going to try to catch up - I'm sure the regulars did a great job of helping out and don't even need to worry about that!  Gonna take it easy for the next few days but I'll be off and on.

So relieved! Prayers will continue for quick & comfy recovery. Rest up & enjoy hubby's ministrations
1f64f-1f3fc.png
1f60d.png
1f423.png

I'm home! Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes! I'm not even going to try to catch up - I'm sure the regulars did a great job of helping out and don't even need to worry about that! Gonna take it easy for the next few days but I'll be off and on.
Glad you are home!
yippiechickie.gif
Rest and recover. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom