MARANS - proposed standards - - FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES

Hi can anyone give me some insight on my BCM plz tell me what you think thank you.

Hi good morning, sorry if this is off the topic I've been on here for an hour trying to find the BCM STANDARD in end up finding something different every time ,back to the note,where it says that the m o a c does not follow the APA standard ,question does the APA standard come from the French?

Hi good morning, sorry if this is off the topic I've been on here for an hour trying to find the BCM STANDARD in end up finding something different every time ,back to the note,where it says that the m o a c does not follow the APA standard ,question does the APA standard come from the French?

You can read through this thread and also look here. This is the MCC that goes by the APA standard.
http://www.maranschickenclubusa.com/StandardofPerfection.html

The APA Standard is basically the same as the French Standard, though there are some small differences.

Walt

Back
Top Bottom