march april and may hatch along

I replied to u on the other forum, but he died :(, he shrink wrapped, and the other 4 eggs are trying to internal pip!!

May I join? I have 8 Midget White turkey eggs(shipped), 17 shipped Dorkings, and 13 of our Balck Star/Black Star ( our sex link chickens) due to hatch on May 7th. Also i bator 2: 8 shipped ring necked pheasant and 12 of our eggs due to hatch May 2nd :) PS I am a newbie and have not incubated anything in 25 years. These will be my first Turkeys and pheasants.

Last edited:
May I join? I have 8 Midget White turkey eggs(shipped), 17 shipped Dorkings, and 13 of our Balck Star/Black Star ( our sex link chickens) due to hatch on May 7th. Also i bator 2: 8 shipped ring necked pheasant and 12 of our eggs due to hatch May 2nd :) PS I am a newbie and have not incubated anything in 25 years. These will be my first Turkeys and pheasants.

That's a nice mix! You will love the little turkeys.

By the way The silkie eggs arrived today, in good condition, all intact, i womt be ptting them in the bator till friday tho, as i have another hatch going on!!

Thank you. It appears I only have one Midget developing though :( The air sacks were badly damaged in the others, and the other 7 all look clear. I am waiting til day 15 to remove them to be sure. So, I am really pulling for this one to hatch. It is moving around great upon candling. This will be one expensive turkey...lol I did find someone a couple of hours from here that raises Midgets, so I will get more eggs next month. I REALLY wanted a nice group of them and was so disappointed about this batch. I am excited about the pheasants. We rescued a pheasant last year and she has been very lonely for her own kind. I can see 5 moving for sure. removed a clear and one with a blood ring yesterday. Not sure about the 6th one yet. And it looks like 12 of our chicken's 13 eggs are moving along nicely. I will candle the Dorkings and the other 12 of ours in the second incubator on Saturday to get an idea about those.

Back
Top Bottom