march april and may hatch along

No everybody, is welcome :) and I have a total of 5 chicks now, :) last night, I thought one was sick, but he seems better now :)

My Phoenix has five chicks that hatched on April 10. My Dom has five assorted eggs (of our own) due to hatch Sunday. My EE hen is sitting on 12 bought assorted hatching eggs that are due to hatch on May 10. My Cochin bantam frizzle is sitting on five of her own eggs due to hatch on May 15.

Wow! That's a lot of hatching!! :) good luck, and have u seen anymore from the one that was meant to hatch today?

And my geese are going into lockdown tomorrow! :D

I just fed them and no peeping yet. I won't get to check again until after church. I hope they all hatch...she has hatched chicks once since I got her. She has two of the frizzle eggs. They are the only ones I have separated for breeding.

Hello fellow hatch-along peeps!

I set 42 eggs on 04/09/15 28 from our mixed flock and 14 from a fellow BYC'er
Lockdown is today and here are the stats.

We have 28/42 heading into lockdown.

From PC's eggs -
2/14 fertile - blue eggs should be Amerecauna's

From our flock
26/28 fertile

15/15 of our BO x EE were fertile
11/13 of the BO x our brown egg layers
1 clear
1 early quitter

OMG, I cannot believe this! I am so eggcited! Gotta take the turner out today and get the second bator (we will use for holding chicks during hatching, if needed) running.

Any last couple days advice? This is my first incubation and hatch.

Last edited:
Hello fellow hatch-along peeps!

I set 42 eggs on 04/09/15 28 from our mixed flock and 14 from a fellow BYC'er
Lockdown is today and here are the stats.

We have 28/42 heading into lockdown.

From PC's eggs -
2/14 fertile - blue eggs should be Amerecauna's

From our flock
26/28 fertile

15/15 of our BO x EE were fertile
11/13 of the BO x our brown egg layers
1 clear
1 early quitter

OMG, I cannot believe this! I am so eggcited! Gotta take the turner out today and get the second bator (we will use for holding chicks during hatching, if needed) running.

Any last couple days advice? This is my first incubation and hatch.

I am very excited for you and can't wait for updates. I can't offer any advice, though since my first lockdown won't start until Wednesday. :). Happy hatching. :)

Six more days until I lock down my chocolate bantam wyandottes and then 9 more days on the jubillee orpingtons. Did I mention that I ordered more jubilee orp eggs last night??!!!! Shhhhh dont tell DH lol

25 Rhode Island Reds incubating started 4/23---waiting for May 13-14th--and a class full of excited students--one of them marked extra days off on our calendar thinking it would move things along faster LOL

Back
Top Bottom