march april and may hatch along

So we had 15 hatch. 3 didn't for whatever reason.

Thought I'd join in for the May HAL. Was in the April one on a dif. thread and the Easter HAL. I had 20 in lockdown and at 3am when I checked, one Speckled Sussex had hatched, one EE was zipping and 4 more pipped. I hatch Speckled Sussex, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, EE which are Blue Wheaten Americaunas x BLRW and when requested Production. I have another batch of 91 to hatch on the 15th. Also have 5 dozen eggs to get set any day here. Here are a few photos of the past few hatches.

Hi everyone! I have 54 eggs in my incubator right now! 13 are due to hatch on the 17th and the rest were put in today. All but 18 are just mixes from my flock, 18 are sex link ee's. I'm using a homemade cabinet incubator that me and my dh made. I'm pretty excited!

turns out, the isa brown was broody, I went out to her this morning and she was sitting on them all but one which she must of chucked out I wasn't sure if she's be able to brood that many anyway, I just have then to her so when I went to get it, she gave me one of those broody growls ahah so I just grabbed it, and felt one of the eggs it was warm, so hopefully she'll stay :D excited

I just did some candling on what I have left. lets keep our fingers crossed looks like I have a few chicks in them. In fact was a bit shocked by one it has a big baby in there and it's only been in for 2 weeks. And I do mean big, could only see light where the air sack was.

Back
Top Bottom