Votes: 12 10.5%
  • 31-40

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • 41-50

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • 51+

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
I really want to candle but it is only day 4.... So hard to sit on my hands.

My LG has been keeping perfect temperature and humidity because I have it surrounded by a blanket... keeps the seems covered.

I really want to candle but it is only day 4.... So hard to sit on my hands.

My LG has been keeping perfect temperature and humidity because I have it surrounded by a blanket... keeps the seems covered.
I did candle a few just to check air cells on day 4.Today is day 7 for me so I will candle later.

That really help to stabilize mine too.

Good luck with your hatch!

I did candle a few just to check air cells on day 4.Today is day 7 for me so I will candle later.

That really help to stabilize mine too.

Good luck with your hatch!

I didn't get any shipped eggs and don't really know what I am doing so not a lot of point checking air cells for me. Haha.

It is hard. Only day 3 for me. 4 more til i candle but not sure if i will be able to see thru the blue eggs.

You should be able to. My eggs are blue and grey too. I do have one white one in there... it can be the control egg if the others are hard to see through. Haha

It seems harder the first hatch of the year. Always checking temps and hoping everything is ok. Then yesterday i got a beautiful green egg in the nest and i thought oh if only it had been laid 4 days ago. It could have gone in the bator!

Back
Top Bottom