Votes: 17 14.9%
  • 51+

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
My eggs have both pipped!
smile.png

Hopefully, chicks by dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they aren't, don't get discouraged. I've had some go as long as 16hrs from first pip to first hatch, although my last batch had a 4hr pip to hatch on day 20. Good luck
thumbsup.gif

Successful hatch! 32 Eggs 21 chicks. Unfortunatley I had to cull 3 of them due to various issues. I am very pleased. I got 3 Turkens and one Polish. So adorable! The rest are barn yard mixes.

Love those pics Crazyfeathers! Love seeing everyone's story with their eggs, too. Today is day 20 for mine. I have 4 hatched & 2 internal pips. I am doubting if one will hatch over the next several hours. Hoping there is more pipping going on tomorrow. I have 19 eggs left, and I'm fairly certain at least 3 will not hatch. Just left them in to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe I'll try to nap. Didn't get much sleep last night. Good luck everyone!

I have a still air incubator and I locked down at day 16 and I had chicks hatching on day 18, 19 and 20. A gentleman who hatches many chicks gave me some good information, he knows what he is talking about. I removed chicks as they dried from the incubator but the humidity was quite high so the other chicks suffered no ill effects from me doing so. Cleaning my incubator tomorrow so I can do it again!!! Addicting.

I have 3 pips!! I am doing the happy dance around the dining room....just trying to be patient now, the first pip was five hours ago...it's made some progress, the second pipped about four hours ago, and has done nothing since. Just had another pip
fl.gif

I have 3 pips!! I am doing the happy dance around the dining room....just trying to be patient now, the first pip was five hours ago...it's made some progress, the second pipped about four hours ago, and has done nothing since. Just had another pip
fl.gif
UGGG...I am very sleepy, the first pip over 6 hours ago is just now making a little progress. I have had so much trouble keeping the humidity up, I am afraid if I go to sleep for a while it will get too dry
he.gif
Am I the only crazy chicken person up right now?

UGGG...I am very sleepy, the first pip over 6 hours ago is just now making a little progress. I have had so much trouble keeping the humidity up, I am afraid if I go to sleep for a while it will get too dry
he.gif
Am I the only crazy chicken person up right now?
I hope they hatch soon. I'm still up, but I'm on pacific time. My other 8 eggs have not done anything, but i'm leaving them just in case. I candled my other eggs which go to lockdown on Tuesday, they all look good! It's only 4 eggs, but they are all very active! Crossing fingers for you. I'll be up for another 3 hours. It's only 1030 PM right now

Back
Top Bottom