March hatch along

sutherland

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 9, 2013
Cape Breton Nova Scotia
Hello I will be starting my first incubation of the year end of February early march was just wondering if there is anyone out there interested in doing it together we can start on the same day and compare our experience look forward to it:)

Hello I will be starting my first incubation of the year end of February early march was just wondering if there is anyone out there interested in doing it together we can start on the same day and compare our experience look forward to it:)
I will be starting on sat 22nd/sun 23rd I am picking up 2 dz eggs so hopefully if all goes well I will have a full bator!

Looks like we will be able to incubate together I should b ready then. I will be setting silver spangles, heritage rir, amaracauna and probably dome silkie and Bantys to fill the left over spaces how about u hat will u be setting.....can't wait :D

Looks like we will be able to incubate together I should b ready then. I will be setting silver spangles, heritage rir, amaracauna and probably dome silkie and Bantys to fill the left over spaces how about u hat will u be setting.....can't wait
big_smile.png
that's quite a mix! It's always good/fun to have a hatch buddy! I will be hatching a mix as well. I am picking up from a local chicken breeder it will be a mix of BCM, welsummer, polish, cochin and some of my own EE and mixed breed eggs out my coop to fill in the gaps lol. Silver spangles are really pretty! Do you have any of those already? Just curious on the breed. I also just got 27 chicks from McMurray still trying to figure out the breeds lol I know I got 1 gold laced polish as far as the rest I'm guessing should be able to better tell soon the wing feathers are starting to come in. I have a broody sitting on 2 eggs I candled last night and 1 is going good the other is clear. Then the hard part picking ones to keep and ones to sell!! Where are you located? Im in northeast pa and we are getting hammered with a blizzard right now

U have quite the mix yourself :) I do have silver spangles 2 hens and their rooster fairly flighty bird but So pretty the males seem to be more friendly then the females which I find kinda weird haha I live in cape Breton Nova Scotia and it's freezing here this mornings was -20 c sooo cold it's been like this all winter can't wait for the spring :D

Back
Top Bottom