Mare's Illegal Cute-ness (Call Duck) Chat Thread!!

Meant to post this yesterday. 🤣
20230316_191903.jpg

How does everyone do it!? By that, I mean keep a whole flock of cutie calls together with out drake fighting and 2 on 1 mating shenanigans?? I am frustrated with multiple pens to take care, but when I try to let everyone together supervised, its an all out war or as I said two boys helping each other torture one female at a time. I don't get it. They are either bickering or assisting :idunno

How does everyone do it!? By that, I mean keep a whole flock of cutie calls together with out drake fighting and 2 on 1 mating shenanigans?? I am frustrated with multiple pens to take care, but when I try to let everyone together supervised, its an all out war or as I said two boys helping each other torture one female at a time. I don't get it. They are either bickering or assisting :idunno
I've only ever had one issue with one drake. I think it's highly individual dependant.

I have too many boys I guess. My white trio stays to themselves or sneaks into the rooster pen. My two gray boys have full size girlfriends so they don't mix with the other calls. I have a black magpie pair and a butterscotch pair that used to live happily together. I recently got a gray girl that hops the barrier between the butterscotch pen and the black magpie pen. She can't decide between the dark vs. light side... lol

Back
Top Bottom