Mare's Illegal Cute-ness (Call Duck) Chat Thread!!

Pics
Omg that's perfect. :lau

Unfortunately though I already have Beetle and Bug as two of my calls. I'm also considering naming it scoots since it has splay leg. It's confined to a little cup now.
Splayed right out of the egg? That doesn't sound right... Is this an issue with calls?

Splayed right out of the egg? That doesn't sound right... Is this an issue with calls?
Yes, I noticed the legs were splayed as soon as it fluffed up and tried to walk around. It hatched around 11 am yesterday.
I have a grip shelf liner in the bottom of my incubator for traction. I've had this a few times with my call ducklings. I usually make a little hobble and it corrects right away. I've never noticed it in any of my pet quality babies.

Yes, I noticed the legs were splayed as soon as it fluffed up and tried to walk around. It hatched around 11 am yesterday.
I have a grip shelf liner in the bottom of my incubator for traction. I've had this a few times with my call ducklings. I usually make a little hobble and it corrects right away. I've never noticed it in any of my pet quality babies.
Weird... That, to me, sounds like there's a problem somewhere. Only time I've had to deal with splays was when I was breeding lovebirds and the nesting material would get kicked to the side in the nesting box.

Not a single egg.

I did however come out to see that Puddin' and Raspberry are allowed in the pool now! I also believe Puddin' has found his peen.

🥳
20230118_093643.jpg

And just because she's so stinking cute..
20230118_093609.jpg

20230118_093510.jpg

Back
Top Bottom