MarineCorpFarmr Egg BOMB, A new Beginning! Follow along in his journey to a new flock!

Sally Sunshine

cattywampus
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Aug 23, 2012
PA

MarineCorpFarmr Egg BOMB,
a new Beginning

New YEAR
New Beginnings
And things are changing!

Thanks to some wonderful BYC folks we officially declared an EGG BOMB for a wonderful Marine named Jayson who lost his flock to both man and predator!

Follow along on his journeys to a new life on his new land!
I just cant WAIT to see what this man Hatches!

images

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bippity%20Boppity%20Boo-logo_01%20copy_500ppi.png

LL

LL

Last edited:
He confirmed that mine was received already! Eggs from barred hollands, red pyle dorking, bantam langshan, porcelain d'Uccle and some d'Uccle mixes. 2 dozen eggs. I pray the post office was kind during the journey to him. Let the bombing begin! :weee

Had to share with ya'll what surprise I got for my mom (she has the beginning stages of Alzheimer's, so she lives with my family so I can take care of her...and I tend to spoil her a bit
big_smile.png
). She has been wanting a Talbot Polish Frizzle since she saw a pic on the internet. Couldn't find anyone who had eggs or chicks, but...I did find someone local who had a couple of special needs Talbot Polish pullets...one has a crossed beak, the other a back problem (the person I got them from thinks because her tail is crooked). Told Mama I wanted to take her somewhere as a surprise. When we got there, she spotted the Polish out of the dozens of different breeds running around and fell in love. Picked up one of the girls, and that's when I told her she was coming home with us...and my mom started to cry. These two girls will never have to worry about not being taken care of because they are disabled...they are not part of our happy family :)

Yay, Thanks everyone...even though some of us are under a deep freeze, and Jayson would get egg cubes from me...will be bombing a second round in 3 weeks for those who want to join. My girls are stink eyeing me ever I open the coop door, as if to say do you know how cold it is out there jeez.
By the way did you send link to Jayson?

Yay, Thanks everyone...even though some of us are under a deep freeze, and Jayson would get egg cubes from me...will be bombing a second round in 3 weeks for those who want to join. My girls are stink eyeing me ever I open the coop door, as if to say do you know how cold it is out there jeez.
By the way did you send link to Jayson?

Another in 3 weeks? Awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to send him a box then.
smile.png

I would have sent him some Saturday if it weren't for this awful weather we're having. Anything they lay freezes within a matter of minutes.

Ha Ha Ha -- I'm living it, except it's my sister & she lives in ALASKA & keeps sending me notices that her weather is warmer than mine :( !!!!

I'll see what I can do in 3weeks, I've got 2 that hatched yesterday, my first one from GoodKingHenry (new CL roo, over green egg EEs) & one from Jumbo brown egg who's daddy is my other CL roo Prince, there are an additional full sibling of each peeping away in the hatcher as I type, so both roos have been doing their jobs ;>

now if my sister would quit sending me arctic air & the girls would get w/ the program then there should be some Jumbo OE & some blue-green EE laying potential eggs a plenty really soon....

Back
Top Bottom