Maryland chicks Bantam Chicks no minimum Buff Brahma, Golden Lace Cochin, buff silkie

faerieannette

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 22, 2013
The photos pictured were taken by me and are of the actual chicks.

I have the following breeds available they hatched september 2 from McMurray Hatchery :
This is a good opportunity to get some unique chicks without having to place an order for 15.

2s Buff Brahma Bantams
3 Golden Lace Cochin Bantams
3 Silkies

In a month or so I also will have available: some silkies, and white crested polish bantam chicks with the same hatch date (sept 2) so they will be partially "started" month old chicks. for around $25+

All chicks will be sold straight run.
All chicks will have VACC Vaccinate for Marek's Disease
All chicks will have COVC Coccidiosis Vaccination
There is no minimum number to purchase but I recommend getting at least 2 because they are better socialized and watch and encourage each other to eat. I can give you a small sandwich bag of chick starter.
Also I also can provide an electronic copy of the PUL Pullorum Certificate for showing purposes

Pick up of chicks will be a the Howard County Miller Branch Library Parking lot

I have
2 Buff Brama
2 Golden Lace Cochin that I am selling right now.

I am letting mamma raise the 2 polish and 2 silkies and the remaining 2 not sold in the next week.

Do you still have a silkie available?
I have been searching high and low for a black bantam male... will be happy with another color though. :)

Any info on where I can find one would be a huge huge help

Last edited:
Hey I am sorry everyone for my lack of responses and activity on here. I am heartbroken to say I have had to rehome all my chickens because of a messy divorce and the impending sale of my house. Thank you for your interests in my babies

Back
Top Bottom