Maryland Poultry Swap & Farmer's Market October 1st 9-3 SHARPSBURG

Quote:
I hope not either! I made a soap today with peanut oil and peanut butter! I'm going to try to keep it separate from my other soaps so that no one ends up having a reaction from soap touching soap. We don't need any lawsuits now!

Quote:
For the BYC tent. I have a bunch of bottles of water. I also bought 4 types of cookies and put them in individual baggies. I make some Chex type mix and put that into individual baggies as well plus some pepermints. I have baskets to put the things in, napkins, a bottle of hand sanitizer and some mums to decorate a table. I am so excited!!

Erin - Do you have a table we can use for the BYC area??

Msbear...

Wishing you the best weather, large crowds, good sales & loads of fun tomorrow. I wish so much that I could be there with you. Have a great time & let me know all the details when the dust settles
smile.png
hugs.gif

awe.. Lynne
hugs.gif
me too. but, Sunny San Diego is always somewhere I wanted to visit.. u may have to make room at the Hacienda one day
frow.gif

I do have a couple of tables, a church pew and one of those old fashioned glider benches to sit on. We're gonna do it up
ya.gif

And, we're gonna need it cause it looks like cruddy weather
sad.png
I will have me and the boys all bundled up.. loving fall but, wish we didn't get jipped out of the last few weeks of summer

My husband and I will be going over to Erin's this evening to set up our canopy. Since I am not selling anything this time the canopy is available to anyone who needs to use it. I will put my name on it "BOYER" so first come first serve. Virginia
big_smile.png

Quote:
Erin - If I could use one of the tables for the BYC area - I have a card table type of thing but it was a cheap one and a bit warped in the center - sort of like me - warped that is, not cheap!! haha!!

These little ones hatched Weds afternoon. They are in the nursery eating, drinking, pooping and peeping. I love the peeping
smile.png

There are 4 Splash Silkies, 3 with large vaults and 1 with a small vault. All have great toe spacing and feathering.
Also 1 LF WCB Polish. Her top hat hasn't fully fluffed but it will and she looks to be a pretty bird.

I would love to arrange a pre-sale since I'm worried about them getting cold. I plan on bringing some hand warmers for the buyer to use while they are at the swap. I figure that they will be okay inside a vehicle with the warmers, but I don't want them outside too long. If nobody "dibs" them, I might leave them at home since the weather is going to be cooler.

I either need the polish to go with the silkies, all 5 for $30.00 or
I can sell 3 silkies @7.00 each and
the other silkie and only polsih for $12.00 for pair.

Send PM if interested.

Anne

25643_dsc_0012.jpg

Quote:
Erin - If I could use one of the tables for the BYC area - I have a card table type of thing but it was a cheap one and a bit warped in the center - sort of like me - warped that is, not cheap!! haha!!

The couple of tables ARE for the BYC area
big_smile.png
no worries we got it. I have tons of outdoor furniture and stuff around.. it'll be nice

Back
Top Bottom