May 2013 Online Hatching Egg Swap closed addresses sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Jim said you have to tell.
gig.gif

Besides, I got nosey & checked your swap page. I figured it out.
tongue.gif

WOOOHOOO! SNOWY CALLS!!!
wee.gif

Last edited:
You guys take the fun out of mystery swaps...
hahah, I'm a mystery swap whiner. I don't recongnise enough chickens to look in the brooder and say OHHHHh!. So far most of my partners have taken pity on me at least after the chickens are born.

I used to be good and send a little folded up note that had what everything was that you could or could not open, now I'm just a big ol spoil sport and put it on the lable.

Don't look at the lable till the eggs hatch if you don't want to know!

Now it is time to do the daily "where did stuffing put her darn egg" walk.....

hahah,  I'm a mystery swap whiner. I don't recongnise enough chickens  to look in the brooder and say OHHHHh!.  So far most of my partners have taken pity on me at least after the chickens are born.

I used to be good and send a little folded up note that had  what everything was  that you could or could not open, now I'm just a big ol spoil sport and put it on the lable.

I didn't get to go home after work last night so my Pekins spent the night outside their pen so I will be doing the same walk as soon as I get home.

hahah, I'm a mystery swap whiner. I don't recongnise enough chickens to look in the brooder and say OHHHHh!. So far most of my partners have taken pity on me at least after the chickens are born.

I used to be good and send a little folded up note that had what everything was that you could or could not open, now I'm just a big ol spoil sport and put it on the lable.

Shantih!!! i got my eggs yesterday... are those BCMs?
fl.gif
I have recently decided I need some more again.... and what are they pretty blue ones? Yes I know it is a mystery, but they might always remain a mystery to me if I don't ask.
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom