May 2013 Online Hatching Egg Swap closed addresses sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hennypenny99 an wing stone your eggs will be going out tomorrow in the mail.. Had problems with the eggs lol.

OH ! What are they please, patience is not my strong point,,,,got 2 dozen bresse eggs coming at the end of the week, will these be compatible in the brooder......
Hubby is never happy when he see's multiple brooder's, so I put them all in one big one,,,,,it's still alot of birds sometimes but the silly man can not see it that way.

Yep, both swaps are packed and waiting labels! Going out today!
YAY! Hope I have bator space left.
hide.gif
Went to a friend's house over the weekend & returned home with 17 scovy eggs & 16 turkey eggs. Plus I have several batches headed this way in the mail. I need another bator!!!

Lol, i do have done incubator space and more coming up everyday as they hatch! I've got 4 empty rails in one incubator. So that's 28? spaces.

I did also just pay for 8+ salmon favorelle, 12+BSL and 8+EE, plus some lav am's I swapped for. I'll be playing tetris here soon. I should have a woke incubator empty by the 28 of this month though. I've got 2 sets of ducks in there, one set on the 22 and one the 28. I've got calls hatching today (2) and calls on the 16(6)

Lol, i do have done incubator space and more coming up everyday as they hatch! I've got 4 empty rails in one incubator. So that's 28? spaces.

I did also just pay for 8+ salmon favorelle, 12+BSL and 8+EE, plus some lav am's I swapped for. I'll be playing tetris here soon. I should have a woke incubator empty by the 28 of this month though. I've got 2 sets of ducks in there, one set on the 22 and one the 28. I've got calls hatching today (2) and calls on the 16(6)
I think you better buy another bator. If I remember right your box has about 17 eggs in it...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom