May 2013 Online Hatching Egg Swap closed addresses sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candled mine and most look good so far. I pulled just a cochin, an EE/OE and a SS that were either clear or early quitter. Go babies!

Congrats on the the nephew! My son was born a bit early, at 29 weeks. He stayed in the NICU for 3 weeks, came home at 5 lbs. all is great now at the wonderful age of 15.

I received my last eggs yesterday and they are in the incubator!!

My eggs from mrhein77 are doing good had 1 clear and 1 quitter all rest are developing well.. My guinea eggs are developing also had 2 quitters out of them... Hoping for hatches soon :)

I will check with your partner. I've had a busy several days. My parents came for a visit last Thursday and were staying until Monday but my sister called Sunday morning and said her eater broke. She was due June 13. My parents left right away. I am now Uncle Jim to Sullivan 'Sully 'David. He was 5 pounds 14 ounces 1.85 inches long. I felt the need to meet him so I drove 4 hours to see him yesterday and I'm on my way home now.
Oh! Congratulations! I am glad everything went well for your sister. I have my sister's kids sleep over every weekend. My kids think they are closer to brother and sisters.

Two of the turkeys are doing great, two started and quit on day 4. hoping these two do well. If not I'll catch up with you later on for more. I think I'm going to get my last few swaps here and then I'M TAKING A BREAK! There I said it, all will be OK...deep breaths, deep slow breaths...
Yeah - I was done hatching over a month ago - I have three incubators full
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom