clap.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

YAY!!! Thank you!!

Thanks, Katherine! I got my eggs yesturday. I think their OEG's. There's a few marked creal which is one color I don't yet have. What is GR? I hope the SB is seabrite. My son loves those. Their all cozy in the bator now...
I'll be shipping my eggs out Monday. I don't want them sitting in the mail over the weekend. It's been wicked hot lately.....Thanks,Chris

Quote:
The GR are Ginger Red OEG and the SB are Self Blue OEG. Sorry they're not Sebrights - I have my sebrights tied up in a Fawn Sebright Project. Good Luck with them and keep me posted.

Got mine! I was worried they weren't coming before the holiday weekend, but got them around 3:30pm. I am guessing frizzle cochin, silkies and buff barred cochin?? Thanks so much Kelly!! I'm so excited!

Quote:
LOL, I told you you'd know what they were! Still no sign of my eggs. Anyone?? I hope they're not stuck at the PO the whole holiday weekend.
sad.png

Quote:
LOL, I told you you'd know what they were! Still no sign of my eggs. Anyone?? I hope they're not stuck at the PO the whole holiday weekend.
sad.png

Aw, I hope they are just not sent yet, that would stink if they sit there all weekend!
sad.png

I haven't heard if my partner received the eggs yet? Anyone get some tiny eggs a few days ago from KY??
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom