May Hatch Thread--Fill up those bators n' broodies!

Oh i didn't even count the ones already hatched... Or adults... Or teens...
So add another 37... Yikes!! 123!!!!! I know there are others out there worse than that.... Yes?
There has to be others worse than us - LOL!!
lau.gif

[COLOR=008080]Beautiful babies.......................[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008080]It would help the chicks if you could put paper towels on top of the news paper................................less slippery.............[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008080]Just a thought....................[/COLOR]

I meant too but was rushing on my lunch break Thanks for reminding me

Well tomorrow is day 17 and lock down. Came home at lunch and I've got one zipping. A big hole or is it pipping? Idk? Have to drop the side down and add sponges & water and pray For the best
Melinda

Well tomorrow is day 17 and lock down. Came home at lunch and I've got one zipping. A big hole or is it pipping? Idk? Have to drop the side down and add sponges & water and pray For the best
Melinda

So.. Day 16? Wow. What's your temp at? Watch for unhealed belly buttons, which is typical of early babies. I keep antibiotics on hand just in case of early hatchers.

. U can just turn it into national hatch day Mel , shoot a email to the king and ask for a royal proclamation lol
Haha I could. But I think I'll call it my own national hatch day on the 23d as that's when my peeps are due. 13 shipped ones with live and kicking embryos, but with very large and messed up air cells so the hatch is going to be exciting!! How is everything going on your end? How many has hatched since last?

Haha I could. But I think I'll call it my own national hatch day on the 23d as that's when my peeps are due. 13 shipped ones with live and kicking embryos, but with very large and messed up air cells so the hatch is going to be exciting!! How is everything going on your end? How many has hatched since last?
. Broody # 1 finished her last to eggs up and went 9 for 9 100% with eggs from my flock the eggs from the Silkie mix up went into emergency lock down wensday night and there is one rolling around in the bator so that's a good sign at least one is still alive but the other six were not due to hatch till Friday so after the cool down I expect them to go a extra day or two which will be Sunday broody # 2 is set for tonight or tomarrow and she has 12 under her I have 41 set for lock down Saturday and hatches set for Tuesday morning and Tuesday night as the eggs were set 12 hours apart then the last 7 Cochins that were set with jnj with a hatch date of the 31st I lost the one chick but all the others as of this morning were looking good

Back
Top Bottom