McMurray Hatchery free surprise chick

Ideal doesn’t either. At least on my order. I don’t think anybody does anymore unless you order very large quantities. I ordered some birds from them a couple years ago and got an extra female bantam Cochin. I did get one male in my order but they were straight run anyway so I think 1/5 is pretty good considering. Also I know he wasn’t the extra chick because my extra was a black BC instead of Birchen like I ordered. Male was Birchen. But yeah.
Ideal does ive ordered two ducks before and they sent 10 extra barred rock chicks for warmth. Also ordered two geese and they sent 10 extra barred rocks chicks they wont if you click no males for warmth

Ideal does ive ordered two ducks before and they sent 10 extra barred rock chicks for warmth. Also ordered two geese and they sent 10 extra barred rocks chicks they wont if you click no males for warmth
Well maybe it depends then because I ordered 8 birds total plus they included the extra BC so it was 9 birds and also springtime when I got them so maybe they figured they were plenty warm enough, idk. I did not check anything for no extra birds or no males or anything like that. It’s kind of weird though they included chickens in your order when you had ordered waterfowl 🤔

Well maybe it depends then because I ordered 8 birds total plus they included the extra BC so it was 9 birds and also springtime when I got them so maybe they figured they were plenty warm enough, idk. I did not check anything for no extra birds or no males or anything like that. It’s kind of weird though they included chickens in your order when you had ordered waterfowl 🤔
The orders where march 2nd and feb 2nd I dont think ive ordered from them in the spring
FB_IMG_1647095610402.jpg
and yup they apparently dont care about mixing or maybe because the males where free? Idk

McMurray has specific breeds for their mystery chicks that rotate each month or so. Usually males, but not always
Yep, last spring they did weekly videos and sometimes showed their free chick bin. The week I ordered they had polish, bielefelder, cream legbar, cochin and brahma I think. This video from June shows their free bin for that week at the beginning of the video: :)(Edit: can't repost the video, but it is June 7, 2021 video on their FB page)

Back
Top Bottom