Members that make Maple syrup....

wilds of pa

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 17, 2007
The Blue Mountains of Pa
Wondering if any other BYC members make maple syrup..If so please share with us..

check out our new sugar shack ..we been making syrup off and on for about 8 years now..

shackcar019.jpg

evapshack009.jpg

arch bricked and blanketed
evapbricks023.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good...and tasty.

When I would visit my Aunt in Huntington,VT, I loved to drive around and look at all the sugar shacks! They were always lined on both sides by chopped wood.

You have your work "cut" out for you!

Terri with the new rig, I'm sure we will have plenty extra yearly... the new shack will be nice to..lots of work to be done yet..will start shingling tomorrow and get some windows in and doors on..lots of trim work too, plus get the cupola hinged up with doors....im really fired up on this season coming big time..

Last edited:
Well my fellow maple tappers, so soon it will start happening.. hope everyone has a good season this year and may our sweet tree's sent from heaven run extra long and sweet this season..

Last edited:
Getting close again for 2012..

video of our Lil operation from this past spring 2011 season. a good Friend of ours did a small video segment for there hunting website, but heres the direct link from you tube on how we make the golden syrup..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom