MEMBRANE DRYING my temp & humidity says its perfect.

As long as there's no blood remaining in the veins of the membrane then it's perfectly fine to peel that off too. :fl

Okay so he pushed himself out! But at first the umbilical cord was stuck and then he moved over and it came off. BUT he has a red lump on the booty that might be a little hemorrhoid/protruding vent?? Would some perpetration H help?

Attachments

• 111385DF-395C-4F3B-B18C-310C4B590A4F.jpeg
    111385DF-395C-4F3B-B18C-310C4B590A4F.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 8
  • A8D6BE20-B686-4072-B1F3-D04DD0A2E58C.jpeg
    A8D6BE20-B686-4072-B1F3-D04DD0A2E58C.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 10
Okay so he pushed himself out! But at first the umbilical cord was stuck and then he moved over and it came off. BUT he has a red lump on the booty that might be a little hemorrhoid/protruding vent?? Would some perpetration H help?

Congratulations, so happy he made it out for you! :celebrate

Looks like he has a bit of a raw naval from the picture and what you are describing. When I have one hatch like that I'll dab a little betadine on to help prevent infection. I've used a bit of antibiotic ointment without any paint killers added before as well. I think a lot of the times they are fine without it but I like to be on the safe side. It should dry up and heal before you know it. :)

Congratulations, so happy he made it out for you! :celebrate

Looks like he has a bit of a raw naval from the picture and what you are describing. When I have one hatch like that I'll dab a little betadine on to help prevent infection. I've used a bit of antibiotic ointment without any paint killers added before as well. I think a lot of the times they are fine without it but I like to be on the safe side. It should dry up and heal before you know it. :)

what kind of ointment works best? Like neosporin?

Yeah I think neosporin should work just fine, just make sure it doesn't have any added pain killers. I've been using an off brand triple antibiotic ointment that is basically the same and it seems to work well. :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your help! You are amazing! I’m going to have to do this and make little splints for splayed legs, i think he was just stuck in a weird position for too long 😢😢

also i have Another egg in there that is pipping at the moment, can i wait to put the bedatine on until the other one has hatched??

THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your help! You are amazing! I’m going to have to do this and make little splints for splayed legs, i think he was just stuck in a weird position for too long 😢😢

also i have Another egg in there that is pipping at the moment, can i wait to put the bedatine on until the other one has hatched??
It won't make a difference if you put the ointment on now, not to the hatching one at least.

Aww sorry to hear his little legs seem to be splayed. Sometimes they'll hatch with splayed legs/curled toes and they correct on their own within 24 hours. If they haven't straightened out on their own in the next day a hobble to keep the legs closer together sounds like a good idea.

You'll probably be fine without putting on the betadine until the other has hatched. I agree with Anime2lover though, if you quickly take him out and apply the other shouldn't be affected. It takes a lot longer to shrink wrap/dry out the membrane than a lot of people think, or at least that has been my experience.

Aww sorry to hear his little legs seem to be splayed. Sometimes they'll hatch with splayed legs/curled toes and they correct on their own within 24 hours. If they haven't straightened out on their own in the next day a hobble to keep the legs closer together sounds like a good idea.

You'll probably be fine without putting on the betadine until the other has hatched. I agree with Anime2lover though, if you quickly take him out and apply the other shouldn't be affected. It takes a lot longer to shrink wrap/dry out the membrane than a lot of people think, or at least that has been my experience.

The little one is already starting to stand up better and fluff out so there is hope ♥️♥️♥️ So glad i intervened when i did! Thank you!

Attachments

• A44AF4AE-00BF-44E3-878F-7EAE71A7A516.jpeg
    A44AF4AE-00BF-44E3-878F-7EAE71A7A516.jpeg
    360.7 KB · Views: 9
Little one is hopping around and is so so happy ♥️♥️ So blessed to have been able to help and save this baby! Also is it crazy to think he knows my voice?? Cause anytime i start talking he goes insane and if he’s on the other side of the incubator he come right over to me and looks at me waiting for me to get him out 😂😂😭😭 im obsessed

Attachments

• AB990163-0A73-488F-B215-1FE68A04C153.jpeg
    AB990163-0A73-488F-B215-1FE68A04C153.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom