MEMBRANE DRYING my temp & humidity says its perfect.

Well look at that sweet baby!
You did great zipping it out. :)

For my first hatch ever and the only survivor, this was definitely super stressful for me!! had never zipped for a chick or helped, i really didnt want to at first, and i thought for sure i was going to mess up but he chirped the whole time and i talked right back and we did our “firsts” together....now we’re in love ❤️❤️

my husbands first words were “we are gonna have one of those house chickens arent we?” 😂😂😂😂

Awww, that's adorable! 🥰 Doesn't it make all the stress and worry worth it, and doesn't it make you want to incubate more eggs?! :lol:

I'm so glad it all worked out so well and your baby sure is a cutie pie.

Even though my first hatch ended in an assisted hatch and one lonesome survivor I’m already planning my next batch of babies for next week 😂😂 this quarantine has made me broody FORSURE 😂😂

still going strong!! I was able to correct his curling toes and splayed legs with some bandaid splints!! Now its just the cutest little thing ever especially when it’s snoozing 😭😭😍😍😍

Attachments

• EABEC7EB-A2E0-4D48-906A-BAA8ADC741AE.jpeg
    EABEC7EB-A2E0-4D48-906A-BAA8ADC741AE.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 4B720700-164D-474A-A6E5-337DEA6640F6.jpeg
    4B720700-164D-474A-A6E5-337DEA6640F6.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 19862D52-4594-4074-BEA3-9337235D4EBB.jpeg
    19862D52-4594-4074-BEA3-9337235D4EBB.jpeg
    478.5 KB · Views: 4
Nobody likes having to pop them out lol!
It never stops being scary, if you aren't a blubbering mess at the end you haven't truly hatched.:) .
Smart hubby too.!
For my first hatch ever and the only survivor, this was definitely super stressful for me!! had never zipped for a chick or helped, i really didnt want to at first, and i thought for sure i was going to mess up but he chirped the whole time and i talked right back and we did our “firsts” together....now we’re in love ❤❤

my husbands first words were “we are gonna have one of those house chickens arent we?” 😂😂😂😂

Nobody likes having to pop them out lol!
It never stops being scary, if you aren't a blubbering mess at the end you haven't truly hatched.:) .
Smart hubby too.!

oh i was freaking out at the end when he finally pushed the rest of his way out! i was in tears and my husband was like “do i need to go get some wine and a shoe box?” I was no shoe box, he’s got this, but yes wine STAT 😂

Back
Top Bottom