Michigan Chickenstock 2011 Sell/Swap/Need

I am bringing a bantam pearl Mille Fleur cockrel and a bantam Pheonix cockrel that were born in March and a Serama cockrel that was born in November. The Serama is White and Gray.

OK, I've been toying with this idea and I'm going to officially commit - I have 2 broodys that won't stop, so I'm going to need to bring home a few babies for them to adopt - As close to day old as possible so I have better chance of them accepting them. I'm not very picky on breeds but I do ask that if you *think* one might be a boy, please don't send it my way - I'm still feeling cranky about the 9 out of 10 chicks I got at TSC being roos.
roll.png

Quote:
My Marans has been broody for about 7 weeks now, I'm worried for her health at this point and don't want her wasting away for another month. My Other broody, a Java, has proven to be an awesome adoptive mama in the past so I'm sure she will be great.

Quote:
I have speckled sussex that will be hatching out the day before...if they hatch in time and are ok to travel they will be there for chickenstock.
smile.png

If I bring 3 Marans cockerels, what are my chances of giving them away to good homes at Chickenstock? Should I not even bother bringing them?

I'm no longer checking this post, if you want something added to the want/sell list, please PM me, it takes too much time to sift though conversations to sort out what you want to bring.

Granny and I were talking and I said that I would be taking chicks and fertile Welsummer eggs to Chickstock to sell and would also be putting a couple of smoked chickens in our drawing. She decided that she needed to take birds as well. So she went in her sewing room and a few hours later she had this small flock ready for the prize table.
10233_rare_birds.jpg

Quote:
We have an assortment of bantams including old english, millie fleur duccle, and golden laced sebright that would be 5 days old on chickenstock. PM me if interested.

I will be bringing some Welsh Harlequin ducklings, 2 BLRW chicks, a couple of Holland Lops and some Serama hens. Babette (cant remember her BYC name) will be bringing some cayuga ducklings, a couple of appleyard ducklings, some mixed ducklings and leghorn pullets and cockerals.

Fertile eggs are also a possibility of the following breeds and species: Welsummers, Serama's, Welsh Harlequins, Button Quail, Cayuga, Appleyard, Narragansett & Blue Slate turkeys. Just contact me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom