Michigan Chickenstock Has Returned for 2022! Sign In. Sign Up. Show up.

3 weeks (from yesterday) to Chickenstock! :celebrate I'm really looking forward to this.

I will be bringing a crockpot of food, so I'll need an electrical outlet. What time should I plan to be there? I am very happy to help set up.

Would someone please post the name of the place where we're meeting, and its street address, please?

So far the state hasn't changed the 'no swap meets' story, because it hasn't been a month since the last case (May 11th). Maybe by the 25th? Even so, I'd only bring birds who are requested, and they won't leave my car.
Mary

MDARD has lifted the ban on poultry shows and swaps. That means we can have birds at Chicken Stock. Call MDARD if you have any questions. 800-292-3939.

3 weeks (from yesterday) to Chickenstock! :celebrate I'm really looking forward to this.

I will be bringing a crockpot of food, so I'll need an electrical outlet. What time should I plan to be there? I am very happy to help set up.

Would someone please post the name of the place where we're meeting, and its street address, please?
CHICKENSTOCK
JUNE 25TH, 2022
10AM-3PM
DELTA MILLS PARK
7001 OLD RIVER TRAIL, LANSING

They have outlets in the pavilion. I usually bring a power strip.

We are one week away from the picnic.

If you haven't signed up yet, shoot me a message or post here on this thread or on the Michigan page. Let us know what dish you are bringing for the pot luck.
Don't forget to bring crafts, plants, hatching eggs, chicks, or birds that you want to swap or sell.

PS If anyone has a used Golden Retriever I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom