Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

12 hours if anyone is counting. I've got my birds in the truck, the tables loaded, just got to put the food in and I'm good to go. Just have to remember Granny and Hope.

I am so ready!! My son is in bed got myself to excited to sleep. I will be easy to spot as I will be toting a red headed little boy.

11 hours & counting! Yep...I'm wide awake. Usually I'm to bed by 10. SO excited! Sheesh. You'd think I was in grade school!
hmm.png

See you guys there! Hopefully, I won't be forgetting anything when we leave. I've got a DH packing to leave for Italy for 4 to 6 weeks, and we will be dropping him off at the airport around noonish. We will be headed to you guys from flint after that.

I hate running around like a mad woman.....

Bluemoon

Mornin', Michiganders! I've got a pile of stuff for DH to pack into the car. he's the best packer EVER! I've been checking my list and marking things off as I go, but I bet I'll end up forgetting something!

See you all in a few hours!

we'll be leaving in 15-20 minutes i suppose. Just about done packing, the girls are applying makeup and the bus is packed full of food and beer. That'll put me there sometime a little before 10ish. Figure that my demon horde can help setup or do whatever is needed
smile.png
I did realize though, i am bringing all girls, my 3 boys ducked out on this
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom