Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Yay, it's snowing again. I can't wait to break out the shovel, snow blower, and tractor. As an added bonus today, with the sub-zero temperatures, the water bowls were soild frozen and I just love that I can't do animal math. Yay.

You are a very sick person
big_smile.png

Is there any way to permanently "post the contact information of the ag commission, GAAMP people ect.? I just saw it and now am going to have to go through 90 posts to find it again.
Welcome to all the newbies that I've missed.

I found out that one of my cousins had 25 hens and a roo. Several months ago, they disappeared without a trace. Guessing someone stole them. In better news, we might get 2 new coops from them and other chicken supplies! :D

Welcome to the thread newchickchick

Went to the meeting with Raz and Wendy today.   It was interesting to say the least.  about 18 people spoke out against the site gaamps proposals and shared their stories/situations.   No one who showed up was for it. 

What would have been nice was if someone from the committee would have been there who could have answered questions or help clarify what the intent for the proposals were, but no one was there.   All comments were recorded/transcribed and will be taken back to the committee.

Farmer.. I read your letter aloud and gave it to the meeting adminstrator.  I wanted to make sure you had a voice (next time I need to remember my glasses).. lol!  Raz and Wendy did a fantastic job speaking and addressing points on the changes.  I hope they will step in and say something more about today.

There was also a young man, Kyle Miron for Hogwash, the American Pig Tale.  (He's been fliming Bakers Green Acres) with a film crew who tapped the whole thing.. (I hope he leaves out the part where I lost my composure, I don't  do well speaking in public).   http://americanhogwash.org/

Thank you so much Silly! That means so much! And a big shout out to RaZ and Wendy, and others who are actively fighting for our rights. :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom